Friday, April 19, 2013


 My Mother!


You are the Only Relationship
That cannot be Described in Words..
Yet I am Offering this...
O Mother...At your feet!

Have not heard
Dad's Words/Voice
You are the Double Wonder 
Of a Mother & Father...

It gives me Goosebumps
to see the way you brought us up
Like your own Eyelids
Even after you lost your husband
To Time & God...

You have not called me
With Pet Sweet Names..
You have never known 
To Live for yourself..
The day I delivered my baby
I dug my nails into your hands
Out of Extreme Pain
But you never made a fuss
nor even mentioned about it....

Till this day
That scar remains in your hands th pain in my heart !

There have been Very Few Moments
When you Laugh Heartily
All those moments I have admired you
Without dropping my eyelids...

They say Mothers have Patience
But
You are Patience in a Mother's Form!


Pages may not suffice to write this
But
If I dont write, the purpose of 
My birth may not be achieved..

You are the Best Example to embrace relationships
You are the Best Example for Unconditional Sacrifices
I have never seen you resting
Only seen you working
You have never cared about your hunger
But
Not a moment left us in hunger...

With a Heart of Courage
Eyes of Willpower
You are my Epitome of Strength..

I have argued & fought with you many times
But Today
My Dear Lighthouse!
I worship your feet with my tears of Gratitude
For having given birth to me
And imbibed that indomitable Inner Strength in me
To Face anything that life brings across...

I nolonger have the desire to see God
For
I have already seen HIM in YOUR FORM   

No comments:

Post a Comment