Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear God.....


I broke down as a child
When You took my Dad into Your arms
I cursed You thinking You are meant to take good people away….
But You blessed me to become Strong beyond the Loss!

I despised You for sending me to this family
Cuz I thot my mom dint love me…
But You blessed me to understand Women who fight strong beyond their Loss!

I cried & cried out to You
Whenever I faced problems beyond my age & comprehension…
I thought You were deaf & blind
Cuz I dint see You in your Godly Form…
But You blessed me with right help @ right time!

I refused to look upto You
Cuz I thought You were selfish in bombarding me with karma…
As I kept asking You, “Why me?”…
But You blessed me to reach out to people in pain
Thereby I began feeling “Why not me?”

I began searching for You silently in the depths of my Soul…

There…

Your Silence was busy sending me Love from Family
Your Deafness was busy filling my ears with Appreciation
Your Blindness was busy making me see the Big Picture
Your Form was busy helping me move to the Formless
Your Selfishness was busy molding me to Selflessness
Your Hands were busy lighting my Life’s Path
Your Being IS busy carrying me on Your Shoulders!!!

As a mark of Gratitude, I humbly let my Soul reach out..
To other Souls like me.....
To Evolve Together.....
To become Your Grandest Vision for Us :))

No comments:

Post a Comment